Are you interested in being a guest blogger for the Believe. Become. Be Your Brand blog? Do you have insight that will help others to communicate and manage their personal brands? Are you eager to share tools and techniques and build your visibility as a thought leader?
My goal is to provide top quality content to help others tap into the power of their personal brands for career and life success. Join me in my effort and I will happily promote you and your site.
Guest Post Content
Real simple: Anything and everything related to personal branding, online reputation management, and using social media to build one’s brand. Practical advice, tips/tricks, and how-to articles are always appreciated.
Guest Posting Guidelines
- Your post will be exclusive to Believe. Become. Be Your Brand. You agree to not publish it elsewhere. (i.e. your own blog or as a guest post on other blogs).
- The accepted length is between 500 and 1,000 words with a title, sub headers, and bullet points or a list
- Please write in clear and concise language and contain tips and practical examples
- Please do a grammar and spell check before submission
- Include relevant links you want to appear in your post; but, I don’t publish affiliate links in guest posts
- Include a bio up to 75 words, a headshot you have uploaded to Gravatar, and one backlink (plus Twitter link)
- You must be able to answer any comments from readers; comments will be moderated by me
- You agree to help promote your post on social media (Twitter, Facebook, G+)
- Your post does not infringe upon any copyright regulations. Duh!
Please note: I reserve the right not to publish and to do ‘light’ editing without contacting you for prior approval.
If you have a post that meets these guidelines, email it to me as a Word or Pages file. I will reply within 48 hours to let you know if I can accept your post. Thank you and I look forward to you being a guest blogger!