The blogathon was A LOT of work, and as crazy as it may sound I want to do it again! But this time I am adding a new twist.
Lights, camera, action!
This September I will host the 30x30x30 “Vlogathon!” What is a vlogathon? Watch my video message here to find out:
How about joining the 30x30x30 Vlogathon team?
I need 30 vloggers ready to share their thought leadership in a 3-5 minute video message. Here’s the criteria to participate:
- videoBIO is supporting the 30x30x30 Vlogathon by giving every vlogger FREE access for three months to their awesome DIY recording tool. You must use the videoBIO DIY recording tool to record your video.
- Your video cannot exceed 5 minutes.
- Your message needs to have some connection to personal branding. However you make this connection is totally up to you. The sky’s the limit!
- You may close your video with a promotional message to drive viewers to your site, a giveaway, etc. Please limit this to the final 30 seconds of the video.
- You may post your video on your own site/blog, but please add a link back to the Vlogathon on this site.
- Your video post needs to be submitted to me ideally within 1 week before it is scheduled for publication.
- Included with your video post will be a short bio (up to 100 words) and a headset.